Top 10 Super Bowl Party Penalties
1. Encroachment: When a guest cuts in front of another guest at the snack table.2. Holding: When one guest verbally detains another by talking their ear off, causing confusion and delay in the food line.
3. Offsides: When a guest loiters in front of a particular dish of food, grazing from the serving dish instead getting his own plate, causing other guests to be temporarily snackblocked.
4. Roughing the 'Cooker': When a guest distracts the hostess with questions or comments causing something in the kitchen to overcook and/or burn.
5. Face Mask: When a guest doesn't mention to another guest that they have spinach from the dip stuck in their teeth.
6. False Start: When a guest goes into the kitchen under the guise of helping the hostess get things ready but really just wants a jump start on eating the snacks before they get placed on the food table.
7. Interference: Talking/Laughing/Being Disruptive during commercials. Also see: Standing in front of the big screen asking who is winning every 10 minutes and inquiring how much longer until the halftime show.
8. Illegal Use of Hands - Grabbing food off of the serving trays without using appropriate serving tools provided. Also see: Groping guests while intoxicated.
9. Illegal Motion/Procedure: Dipping a chip or vegetable in various salsas, etc, taking a bite, and then repeating process with bitten off end. Also see: Double Dipping.
10. Personal Foul: Blatantly passing gas and leaving the room, leaving the people around you to take the blame.