Saturday

Got Laughs? Because We Sure Do..




So the very brilliant and funny Jen from People I Want to Punch in the Throat pulled together a team of over 30 bloggers to put together a humor anthology. Why? Because we want to make fools of ourselves for a laugh. Who can't use some really over-the-top stories about Motherhood?  Is it silly?  Yes.  Is it a little edgy - of course it is.  Will it make you feel a little less alone in this crazy gig we call Parenting ?  Why yes, yes it will. I am so proud to be amongst some very very funny ladies. So whether you have the need for the physical book on your nightstand or want to download it to your high-tech gadget - give I Just Want to Pee Alone a shot - because after all, don't we all need a little more humor in our lives?  I will say this - it is for Mature Audiences...so you decide if you are Mature enough (or in our case, immature enough) to indulge.


Cheers and Love,
DG
Here is a beautiful article that lists all of the contributors and their bios..check it out!
I Just Want to Pee Alone on BABBLE.COM


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is the quick hit full list of contributors:People I Want to Punch in the ThroatInsane in the Mom Brain
The Divine Secrets of a Domestic Diva
Baby Sideburns
Rants From MommylandYou Know it Happens at Your House Too
The Underachiever's Guide to Being a Domestic GoddessMy Life and Kids
Bad Parenting Moments
Let Me Start By Saying
Frugalista Blog
Suburban Snapshots
Ninja Mom
Four Plus an Angel
Honest Mom
Binkies and Briefcases
Naps Happen
Kelley's Break Room
Toulouse & Tonic
HouseTalkNHollow Tree Ventures
The Fordeville Diaries
Snarkfest
Mom's New Stage
Nurse Mommy Laughs
The Dose of Reality
The Mom of the Year
Life on Peanut Layne
Momaical
Cloudy, With a Chance of Wine
Confessions of a Cornfed Girl
I Love Them Most When They're Sleeping
Random Handprints
RachRiot
You're My Favorite Today
Funny is Family
My Real Life

6 comments:

  1. Thanks DG , will be looking into these books:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to scream the other day when both kiddos...then the dog...then both cats joined me in the bathroom....it's a very small bathroom. I really need to check out this book!!

    celena
    http://mystayathomemamalife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so, I just read your contribution to the book.... so what do I do if this is already how I feel and I just turned the big 3-0 last year???? Help ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!! come here shmoopie..you are too cute! xo

      Delete

Support random acts of kindness and leave me a nice comment..it totally counts as a good deed.